There is nothing easy about dealing with eating disorders, but here at CEDM, we can help!
Fill out our form for a confidential comprehensive eating disorder evaluation.
What does a patient’s treatment consist of?
Our clinical services are very comprehensive. CEDM’s multidisciplinary outpatient treatment team is comprise of nurse practitioners, dietitians, and psychotherapists with extensive training in eating disorders. We provide specialized medical, nutritional and psychological assessments and treatment using a patient-centered approach as no two cases are truly alike.
We strive to collaborate with the patient’s primary-care provider during treatment to ensure the most comprehensive medical and mental health management possible. Each case is reviewed in a weekly case management team meeting to ensure a thoughtful approach to your care. If more intensive treatment is required, a referral to a day treatment, inpatient, or residential level of care can be arranged.
It is our belief that the keys to success lie in early detection and intervention. We are pleased to offer a caring supportive environment to clients and their families as they work towards their mental and physical health.
Our center provides the following services for you and your loved one:
- Professional Consultations
- Comprehensive medical, psychological, and dietetic evaluation of clients with eating disorders
- Medical Assessment, Monitoring, and Treatment
- Family-Based Treatment (The Maudsley Model)
- Family/Couples Counseling
- Nutritional Assessments and Counseling
- Eating Disorder Recovery Groups
- Weekly Case Management Meetings by Eating Disorder
- Treatment Team
- Training and Supervision in Eating Disorders for Healthcare Professionals
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
360 Route 101, Unit 10
Bedford, NH 03110
11 Court Street, Unit 210
Exeter, NH 03833
40 Shattuck Road, Suite 250
Andover MA 01810
152 Sylvan Street, Suite 2A
Danvers, MA 01923