There is nothing easy about dealing with eating disorders, but here at CEDM, we can help!
Fill out our form for a confidential comprehensive eating disorder evaluation.
What does a patient’s treatment consist of?
Outpatient treatment typically includes individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, and medical management of conditions related to a patient’s eating disorder. Service options also may include:
- Evaluation of medical status and treatment of medical complications related to eating disorders. This may include the addition of the intensive outpatient treatment program or referral to partial hospitalization, inpatient or residential facility, if medically necessary.
- Nutritional assessment, counseling, and therapy.
- Psychological assessment and treatment include individual, family, couple, and group therapy.
- Spiritual growth and development, individually and/or in optional group programs.
- Pharmacological treatments as appropriate.
- Eating disorder recovery group for adults.
- Age-appropriate protocols are individualized to meet each patient’s needs.
- Opportunities to participate in art, music, body image, and movement therapies, as well as graduate exercise prescription program.
- Aftercare planning provides a smooth transition to less restrictive levels of care or if the patient will be relocating to another area, e.g. going away to college.
360 Route 101, Unit 10
Bedford, NH 03110
11 Court Street, Unit 210
Exeter, NH 03833
40 Shattuck Road, Suite 250
Andover MA 01810
152 Sylvan Street, Suite 2A
Danvers, MA 01923